Offering rugged performance at a great price, the Bic Dura-Tec 8'4'' Kids' Stand Up Paddleboard is perfect for getting your little one hooked on SUP. Superdurable, with the feel of a more expensive board, it's ready to tackle flatwater and small waves.
- Durable, lightweight, entry-level performance
- Constructed with a rugged polyethylene shell, similar to what is used on kayaks, wrapped around a high-density foam core, like those found in traditional surfboards, for incredibly durable performance
- Suitable for flat-water paddling and small waves
- Crocodile Skin deck pad for comfort and traction
- Ergo-grip handle for easy carrying
- FCS center fin
- Good for paddlers up to 80 lb.
- BEST FOR: Surf, Cruising
- MATERIAL AND BENEFIT: Composite/durable
- DISPLACEMENT OR PLANING BOARD: Planing
- LENGTH: 8 ft. 4 in.
- THICKNESS: 3.2 in.
- VOLUME: 72 L
- WEIGHT: 21 lb.
- WEIGHT RANGE: 21 lb. or less
- WIDTH: 23.25 in.
- LENGTH RANGE: 11'6" or less
- VOLUME RANGE: 174 L or less (Low)
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Imported